LoadRunner Online Training
LoadRunner Course Content
LoadRunner is a load test automation tool for examining system behavior and software performance under the load conditions. QA testing in NJ trains you on following concepts.
- Introducing LoadRunner
- Why should you automate performance testing?
- What are the LoadRunner components?
- Understanding LoadRunner Terminology
- What is the load testing process?
- Getting Familiar with HP Tours
- Application Requirements
- The Power of Loadrunner
- Creating the Load Test
- Running the Load Test
- Monitoring the Load Test
- Analyzing Results
- Building Scripts
- Introducing the Virtual User Generator (VuGen)
- How do I start recording user activities?
- Using VuGen Wizard Mode
- How do I record a business process to create a script?
- How do I view the script?
- Playing Back Your Script
- How do I set the run-time behavior?
- How do I watch my script running in real time?
- Where can I view information about the replay?
- How do I know if my test passed?
- How do I search in or filter the results?
- Solving Common Playback Problems
- Preparing HP Tours for Playback Errors
- How do I work with unique server values?
- Preparing a Script for Load Testing
- How do I measure business processes?
- How do I emulate multiple users?
- How do I verify Web page content?
- How can I produce debugging information?
- Did my test succeed?
- Creating a Load Testing Scenario
- Introducing the LoadRunner Controller
- What mixture of users should be part of the load test?
- The Controller Window at a Glance
- How do I generate a heavy load?
- How do I emulate real load behavior?
- How do I emulate different types of users?
- How do I monitor the system under load?
- Running the Load Test
- The Controller Run View at a Glance
- How do I run a load test scenario?
- How do I monitor the application under load?
- How do I watch a user running in real time?
- Where can I view a summary of user actions?
- How can I increase the load during the test?
- How is the application coping under load?
- Did the application encounter errors?
- How do I know that the test has finished running?
- Did the application perform well under load?
- Advanced Goal-Oriented Scenario
- Which goal type should I use?
- How do I create a goal-oriented scenario?
- The Controller Window at a Glance (Goal-Oriented Scenario)
- How do I define the goal?
- How do I determine load behavior?
- Which online graphs should I monitor?
- How do I run a goal-oriented scenario?
- Did I achieve my goal?
- Analyzing Your Scenario
- How does an analysis session work?
- How do I start my analysis session?
- The Analysis Window at a Glance
- The Summary Report
- Did my server perform well?
- How can I pinpoint the source of the problem?
- What other information can I gather about my scenario run?
- How can I publish my findings?